TOUGH MOTHER XTREME
Entrance Fee: R200.00
DATE: 29 & 30 April 2018
TIME: 10am (29th); 11am (30th)
FORMAT: 2-person teams
ENTRY FEE: R200 per team
The Tough Mother Xtreme XFit Throwdown boasts one of the most spectacular and spectator friendly events on the calendar. Teams will be required to complete three workouts in a 30 minute window, with the top contenders invited back to battle it out in the finals on Sunday. Come and represent your Box!
- Teams will consist of one male and one female athlete.
- Scaled and Rx division available. (No Rx/Scaled mixed teams)
- Movement standards and Judging are the same as Open Standards. – (http://games.crossfit.com/workouts/the-open)
- Minimum movement Standards same as the Open scaled/Rx divisions.
- Heats will consist of 4-5 teams simultaneously
- Heat start times to be release prior to event on Facebook page
- Each heat will run for 30 min only (excluding heat briefing & Reset)
- 3 Workouts will follow on each other with a running clock of 30 min.
- Scoring will be live and team with lowest combined placing over 3 workouts wins. (open scoring system. Ie: lowest combined placing wins)
- First 3 scaled and Rx teams win Cash & Sponsored prizes
- Top 10 teams in each division are invited to compete in our Sunday invitational event. “The Marlene”
- Sunday event is non compulsory and will be released at Saturday prize giving. This event will be by invite only!
All athletes get free:
- Access to warm up area.
- Access to massage tent.
- Access Athlete cool down area.
- Discount on selected accommodation and meal deals from local vendors.
Please refer to http://www.walkerbayxtreme.com/rules-regulations/